Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us
(Felix Solingen GmbH,
An den Eichen 6, 42699 Solingen, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Phone:+49 212 23140-300, Fax:+49 212-23140-399)
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) about your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and not later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same way of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us ft he cancellation of this agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry ft he fourteen-day period. ft hell bear the direct costs of returning the goods. ft hell only be liable for any loss in value ft he goods if this loss in value is due to handling ft he goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
End of the cancellation policy
- Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods. If possible, please return the goods to us in their original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure adequate protection against transport damage.
- Please do not send the goods back to us freight collect. We will gladly refund you the postage costs in advance if you wish, unless you have to bear them yourself.
3. Please note that the above-mentioned numbers 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Example revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To Felix Solingen GmbH, An den Eichen 6, 42699 Solingen, Germany,
email@example.com, Fax: 49 212-23140-399
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods
-Reason for return *optional*
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
Revocation instruction created with rechtstexter.de.